Specialist fraud services
Our specialist lawyers have wide-ranging expertise in all aspects of fraud-related litigation, including:
- international and domestic asset tracing and recovery
- emergency applications for freezing and search orders
- claims involving allegations of dishonesty, breach of fiduciary duty, conspiracy, misfeasance, corruption or money laundering
- trust litigation, where fraud is involved or suspected
- restraint and confiscation orders under the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002
- representation in proceedings brought by Government Agencies
We advise confidently on the civil and criminal implications of any matter, and on the best course of action for you to take whatever the circumstances.
Neumans is uniquely placed to assist victims of fraud, drawing on the expertise of our multi-disciplinary teams to act swiftly and decisively to implement UK and worldwide asset-freezing/search and seizure orders; restraint and confiscation proceedings; enter into negotiations with alleged perpetrators and their lawyers; and trace stolen assets both here and overseas.
For those facing fraud allegations or breach of corporate duties, our specialist lawyers will work with you, on both a personal and professional level, to ensure that you have consistent support, together with all the necessary advice and dynamic representation so that you know what to expect and can be sure that the best possible outcome is achieved.
We have extensive experience in defending clients in Serious Fraud Office investigations.
We advise you on each and every aspect of the investigation process, including compulsory questioning, searches, confiscation and freezing orders.