Neumans’ Fraud and Regulatory lawyers provide decisive advice and professional representation for all types of fraud and regulatory matters, whether you are under criminal investigation or suspect that you are a victim of fraud.
Our team has extensive experience advising and representing clients who not only face criminal investigation but who are also defending a parallel civil claim.
We pride ourselves on handling sensitive cases with professionalism and the utmost discretion. We have already established an enviable reputation for acting in fraud and regulatory matters and are well-versed in the complexities of modern-day financial investigations and prosecutions, and have the resources to resolve challenging cases in ways that protect our clients’ interests and reputation.
Neumans is well-known for the use of shrewd tactics in handling all fraud and regulatory issues, including:
- Restraint & Confiscation Order proceedings
- Advice on investigations or prosecutions by HMRC
- Department for Business, Innovation and Skills investigations and sanctions
- Disciplinary investigations and sanctions by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Money laundering
- Civil and criminal fraud
- Serious Fraud Office and National Crime Agency Investigations
- Pharmaceutical regulation
- Internet fraud
- Bribery and corruption
This city-based practice is building a well deserved reputation for thorough case preparation and has produced significant results. It has attracted high quality work and is set to become a real force in the privately funded sector and in particular in connection with fraud litigation.
Orlando Pownall QC