Our experienced Corporate and Commercial lawyers provide knowledgeable advice on financial agreements and all aspects of regulatory compliance.
Our legal services include:
- negotiation and drafting of International Swaps and Derivatives (ISDA) agreements
- drafting of brokerage agreements
- submitting applications to the Financial Conduct Authority that comply precisely with their detailed requirements
- negotiating clearing agreements with exchanges and exchange members
- advising on and implementing memberships of financial exchanges and relevant regulatory authorities
- drafting forward freight agreements
Our lawyers also have experience and expertise in Sharia Law-compliant financial and regulatory matters and are happy to advise you on Murabaha sale and purchase agreements.
Please contact us for more information on how we can help your business.