Neumans’ corporate legal specialists work with you at all stages of the business life cycle, to make sure your company is in the strongest position possible in line with your objectives.
We always work closely with our clients to clarify exactly what you want to achieve and then to advise you on the best approach to realise your desired outcome. We provide advice that is pragmatic and realistic, always in the context of current and upcoming regulatory and compliance requirements and the latest thinking on best practice.
We can advise you on any aspect of your business structure, including establishing your company and forming new business arrangements to maximise your company’s potential. These can include:
- setting up a new business in the most appropriate legal form
- forming or dissolving business partnerships to ensure the best outcome for all parties
- making a smooth transition from a partnership to an LLP
- advising on and establishing group structures
Our services include commercially savvy advice across all legal aspects of the business world, including:
- drafting corporate agreements ranging from day-to-day documents, such as Companies House forms, non-disclosure agreements and employment agreements, to more specialised legal documents, such as share purchase and joint-venture agreements
- all aspects of Intellectual Property and data protection registration
- advising on group structures, with all associated matters of shareholder agreements, advice on your company’s constitution and articles, and compliance with all company law requirements
- we can also provide you with general legal support, with the filing of required documents, compliance with the relevant regulator and provision of company secretarial services, including minutes of meetings
Please contact us for more information on how we can help your business.
The firm have consistently provided a superior and flexible service both to me personally and to my company
Riaz Ladha, Managing Director, Omni Facilities Management plc